2007年6月2日 星期六

英文作文(Does College Expand Your Mind?)

We are civil people, so when we were born in the world, we have to contact the education. And education is also multiform in our society. When we contact the education, we have to study in the kinder garden first. Little by little, we have to study in the elementary school; even so we can adapt our society slowly.
I am a cultured human being, too. So I have to go to the school. And I also accord sequence. Unhurriedly I study in the college, too. When I study in the college, I descry that our school is very beautiful. Under the environment of this daintiness, our carefree growth learns. The school scenery is beautiful, there is verdant and outstanding royal palm, hanging the old banyan of a beard, with have the Indian almond … of the fan form leaf etc., becomes Small Park that the green studded with. There are also many students in the school, so I could have diverse friend, which administer to know varied people in agricultural society.
College also makes up expand our body and mind that could let us access community so that we will become real public people.

2 則留言:

Happy 提到...

Hi,

Please check it via using wordspelling dictionary. What's meaning in this sentence--"There are also many students in the school, so I could have diverse friend, which administer to know varied people in agricultural society."?

Conlusion is so fair. "College also makes up expand our body and mind that could let us access community so that we will become real public people."

匿名 提到...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.