2007年3月24日 星期六

英文作文(A Friend to My Life)

If you are human beings, you have to learn social contact. Because it is very important to us. There are not only you in this world, so you must interact with other people. This is concern about person to person. So to know friends is very normal and important. There are a lot of kinds of friend. Everyone has different breed of friend, because they have disparate demand in their friend. There is good friend in the world; of course there is bad friend in the world, too. In other word, good friends have many benefits to us, and bad friend could bring us to the Abandon.
I am a man, too. So I have to have friends. I had a friend when I was in junior high school. At the very start, I assumed that he was my sworn followers. We played games, ate, studied, and chatted together. I thought of him when I had good things. Suddenly, there was a thing about us. But he circumvented me, let me have embarrassment. I understood him since that thing happened. Although he was sorry about that, I realized that this was his habitude. Now I do not get in touch with him.
Sometimes, we know a new friend. We will let him look on as good friend. I think that it is very stupid. We should easy do it, or you will like me. I am bamboozled affection. I hope that everybody could have many diehard followers, and be happy every day.

1 則留言:

Happy 提到...

Dear blogger,


The first paragraph is descriptive so vivid.

Good metaphor is the following, "There is good friend in the world; of course there is bad friend in the world, too. In other word, good friends have many benefits to us, and bad friend could bring us to the Abandon."

Where is your second paragraph about "Lives of great men all remind us."?

Conclusion is so ok.